This year’s scientific programme of the General Assemby includes Union-wide Sessions, such as the medal lectures, great debates, short courses, education and outreach symposia, as well as townhall and splinter meetings, just to name a few.
The Disciplinary Sessions and Interdisciplinary Events, encompass the oral, poster and PICO sessions covering the full spectrum of the Earth, planetary and space sciences.
There are several ways to access the programme, so you can explore the sessions with ease:
- Browse by day & time: view the oral, poster and PICO sessions by their time and location, each sorted chronologically by conference day, time block and programme group
- Browse by session: view the scientific sessions and their oral, poster and PICO sub-sessions by programme group
- Personal programme: a great tool to generate your own personal programme, just select the specific presentations or sessions you’re interested in to create your own personal schedule
- Sessions of ECS interest: this is a list of sessions of particular interest for early career scientists
- Papers of special interest: take a look at the abstracts that were selected by their respective session conveners to be of interest to the press, media and the public
Want more ways to browse the programme? We’ll be releasing the EGU 2018 mobile app closer to the conference, stay tuned!
We look forward to seeing you in Vienna for the General Assembly (8 – 13 April 2018).