Last year, we updated the scientific programme of the General Assemby and it includes Union-wide Sessions, such as Special Scientific Events (Medal Lectures, Great Debates and many more) short courses and topical meetings, feedback and networking events and outreach, education and media sessions, to name a few. The Disciplinary Sessions, encompass the oral, poster and PICO sessions covering the full spectrum of the Earth, planetary and space sciences.
There are several ways to access the programme, so you can explore the sessions with ease:
- Browse by day & time: view the oral, poster and PICO sessions by their time and location, each sorted chronologically by conference day, time block and programme group
- Browse by session: view the scientific sessions and their oral, poster and PICO sub-sessions by programme group
- Personal programme: a great tool to generate your own personal programme, just select the specific presentations or sessions you’re interested in to create your own personal schedule
- Sessions of ECS interest: this is a list of sessions of particular interest for early career scientists
- Papers of special interest: take a look at the abstracts that were selected by their respective session conveners to be of interest to the press, media and the public
Want more ways to browse the programme? We’ll be releasing the EGU 2017 mobile app closer to the conference, stay tuned!
We look forward to seeing you in Vienna for the General Assembly (23 – 28 April 2017).