This year’s scientific programme of the General Assemby includes Union-wide Sessions, such as the medal lectures, great debates, short courses, education and outreach sessions, as well as townhall and splinter meetings, just to name a few.
The Disciplinary Sessions and Inter- and Transdisciplinary Sessions encompass the oral, poster and PICO sessions covering the full spectrum of the Earth, planetary and space sciences.
There are several ways to access the programme, so you can explore the sessions with ease:
- Browse by day & time: view the oral, poster and PICO sessions by their time and location, each sorted chronologically by conference day, time block and programme group
- Browse by session: view the scientific sessions and their oral, poster and PICO sub-sessions by programme group
- Personal programme: a great tool to generate your own personal programme, just select the specific presentations or sessions you’re interested in to create your own personal schedule
- Session schedules by PG (coming soon): online view of the oral, PICO, and poster sub-sessions of a selected programme group listed by day and time block (sessions with multiple time blocks are listed repeatedly) with the option to print or generate a PDF file.
- Sessions of ECS interest (coming soon): a list of sessions of particular interest for early career scientists (ECS). This selection is compiled by the ECS representatives and the EGU Communications Officer
- Abstracts of special interest (coming soon): a list of abstracts which are of particular interest for the public. This selection was compiled by the session conveners.
Want more ways to browse the programme? We’ll be releasing the EGU 2019 mobile app closer to the conference, stay tuned!
We look forward to seeing you in Vienna for the General Assembly (7 – 12 April 2019).
EGU 2019 will take place from 07 to 12 April 2019 in Vienna, Austria. For more information on the General Assembly, see the EGU 2019 website and follow us on Twitter (#EGU19 is the official conference hashtag) and Facebook.