…we’re happy you made it to our first post! We felt that the growing Geomorphology community is lacking a unifying platform where posts and documents related to upcoming events, workshops, conferences and other newsworthy information reach many scientists at a time. Thus, with the help of Andreas Lang and Lucy Clarke, we launched this Geomorphology blog and hope that you find it useful and welcome you to contribute posts on:
- Events, workshops, conferences, meetings
- Outstanding work of young geomorphologists
- Sharing common advices and solutions for tricky field/monitoring/data challenges
- New technological developments
- Interesting findings
- Latest geomorphic processes happening all around the planet (or universe?)
- Funny incidents connected to geomorphology
- Other ideas?
We especially encourage young scientists to share ideas from as many different places as possible to make the blog a success – even if you believe that they are not noble prize winning! Finally, we are really looking forward to your contributions!
Best wishes, Jan and Sabine